1. No refunds.
2. Cancellations will have up to one year to reschedule if a 24 hour notice was given.
3. Payment in full at time of reservation. Serenity Springs has the right to change cabin choice if necessary.
4. Late check-in after 8:30 pm (CST) will be charged accordingly.
5. When or if a deposit is accepted, the remaining balance must be paid in cash at check-in or a $25 convenience fee applies.
6. Certain holidays are excluded from standard price packages.
7. Horse and carriage will be used weather permitting during daylight hours and under the discretion of management.
8. Must be 21 years of age.
9. Only two adults per cabin. Registered guests only.
10. Pets allowed; pet fee applies. Inquire about restrictions. We cannot accommodate exotic animals or cats.
11. Guest vehicles remain in the parking lot.
12. Check in time begins at 3pm (CST) Mon-Sat and 3pm (CST) on Sunday. Guests must arrive no later than 8pm (CST) or a late check-in charge will apply.
13. Only registered guests in the park area (beyond the office).
14. Management reserves the right to refuse and terminate service.
15. "Catch and Release" fishing. Shoreline fishing only. No Permit necessary.
16. Damaged or missing Serenity Springs property will be charged accordingly.
17. Fireplaces, campfires and candles are to be extinguished if leaving the cabin unattended.
18. If you care to leave a gratuity for the staff or an individual, please do so in the office at check-out.
19. Any gratuity for the massage therapist or carriage driver should be given when service is rendered.
20. When fishing or walking throughout the property, please be respectful of all guests’ space and all occupied cabins. There are many private and quiet spots on the property to relax and fish.
21. Equine activities are under Code of Indiana Act No. 1551
22. All cabins are smoke-free. If smoking occurs in a cabin, a charge of $75 will be applied.